[Libs-Or] computer desks available

Kris Wiley KWiley at cityofroseburg.org
Wed Dec 30 11:36:11 PST 2020

Good morning, all,

We are offloading four identical computer desks. See attached photos. The only catch is you have to come pick them up.

6 feet wide, 3 feet deep, back is 3.5 feet tall, tabletop is 28.5 inches tall

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Kris Wiley
Roseburg Public Library Director
1409 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., Ste. 100
Roseburg, OR 97470
541.492.7051

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the named addressee, disclosure, distribution, copying or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.