[Libs-Or] Job posting: On-Call Public Services Assistant

Jerianne Thompson JThompson at tualatin.gov
Wed Feb 5 14:55:22 PST 2020

Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, and charismatic with a desire to connect others to the amazing resources available at our Tualatin Library? This may be the position for you. Our on-call Public Services Assistant position will interact with library patrons as part of a collaborative team, assisting them in accessing library services, assisting with the creation of programming and material that is dynamic and relevant to today's library patron, and assisting them to utilize the library as an integral part of building and engaging in our community. The position generally works 19 or fewer hours per week. Applicants with flexible and available schedules are preferred. Spanish-language fluency highly desired.

For more information or to apply visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tualatinor/jobs/2705866/public-services-assistant-library-on-call.

Jerianne Thompson, Library Director
Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave. Tualatin OR 97062
503.691.3063 | www.tualatinoregon.gov/library<http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/library>