[Libs-Or] Library Cart Trade

Rachael Grindberg libraryclerk.oaklandcitylibrary at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 10:42:15 PST 2020

Hi all,

I am the library clerk for the Oakland Public Library in Oakland, OR. We
have 2 big carts that we aren't using. We would like to trade these for the
smaller handcarts. Attached are the images for the 2 carts. They have
shelves on both sides. One of the carts has a flat top and the other 2
shelves have the dividers for placing books on both sides. The other has
all 3 shelves with the divider to put books on both sides. The carts I
would like to trade for are the smaller ones, about 44-1/2"x18" with
shelves only on 1 side, though I would trade for one with shelves on both
sides. If anyone has any carts they are willing to trade, please let me
know. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

*Rachael Grindberg*
Library Clerk
Oakland Public Library