[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Closing Friday 2/14! Library Technician 2 Resource Sharing Position at Oregon State University Libraries
valerie.sterling at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 11 11:53:18 PST 2020
Please share with anyone who might be interested.
If you are someone who strives to provide excellent customer service, has strong communication skills, enjoys working in a team-oriented environment, and meets the minimum qualifications, then you may be the perfect fit for the Library Technician 2 (LT2) position at Oregon State University Libraries and Press.
The monthly salary for this union-supported position is limited to the range of $2602 - $3807. Typically, the starting salary is based on experience for this position, and is not negotiable outside of the noted range.
Some of the key minimum required qualifications include:
· 2 years of current library experience (within five years) OR Associates degree (72 quarter hours or 48 semester hours), and 1 year of current experience.
· Demonstrated ability to use an integrated database.
· Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service.
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a busy environment with many interruptions.
· Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail with good organizational skills
· Ability to work well with a diverse group of vendors and patrons
· Ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs. and push up to 100 lbs.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/85754 Posting number: P02476CT
Applications will be accepted through February 14, 2020.
OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.
Summit Coordinator, Courier Liaison, Interlibrary Loan
The Valley Library
Oregon State University
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or