[Libs-Or] Niche Academy is back!

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Feb 11 16:52:22 PST 2020

Greetings!

The State Library is very happy to announce that Niche Academy is back! Currently there are two different "academies":

  *   Library Staff Training<https://my.nicheacademy.com/oregonstaff>: Tutorials for staff training in areas such as ethics, public service, reference, and technology. (Note: many of these tutorials have been developed by other libraries, so feel free to let us know if some seem not applicable to Oregon library staff.)
  *   Library Research<https://my.nicheacademy.com/libraryresearch>: Patron-focused tutorials for common library products (like OverDrive and Mango Languages) as well as tutorials on research essentials. These tutorials can be embedded on your library's website<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17XxLLgH6mqEIGqbvjjrwDg3NCjUESjLNFlemijtA5Qw/edit?usp=sharing> and also used for staff training.
Stay tuned for updates and more information in the coming months!

For more online continuing resources, please visit the State Library's web page: http://bit.ly/OregonCE

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]