[Libs-Or] Please join us at Reed for Black Celebration Month speaker Safiya Noble

daniel kelley danklibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:11:05 PST 2020

Hello,

I learned a lot from Dr Noble's talk at LC and some ensuing discussions. I
would encourage people to attend as well.  We are lucky to have her speak
her again in Portland.

cordially,

Dan Kelley

Head Librarian
The International School

"Think before you speak.  Read before you think."     - Fran Lebowitz

The International School
025 SW Sherman Street
Portland OR 97201