[Libs-Or] Call out for Volunteers: REFORMA National Conference 2021

Elizabeth Lopez Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Sat Feb 15 11:27:19 PST 2020

CALLING OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS!

WE NEED YOU, AND YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY

The REFORMA Oregon Chapter and Round Table is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic volunteers to help in the 2021 REFORMA National Conference & 50th Anniversary Celebration in Portland!

This is a great opportunity to help improve library services and programs for the Latinx and Spanish speaking community not only in Oregon but nationally.

You'll meet colleagues from all over the country and establish connexions that will help you grow in your career.

We are looking for both onsite conference and subcommittee volunteers. Interested in one or both?

Visit Volunteer for RNC VII<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIMyYiKa-bDdw6TMR5Ine7YoBmKxHBuhAeQlCKhjDKiAo_vA/viewform> for more information about all the opportunities we have and be part of our team!

Sincerely,

Martín Blasco and Elizabeth López

Volunteers Subcommittee, RNC VII Conference

Elizabeth López | Brookwood Branch Librarian Supervisor
Reforma Oregon Chapter, Volunteer Subcommittee, RNC VII
City of Hillsboro |Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6597| email elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>
Please note: my work week is Tuesday - Saturday / Pronouns: she/her