[Libs-Or] Seeking Feedback on LIBS-OR User Guidelines

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Feb 20 10:09:51 PST 2020

The State Library has been working on a draft revision of the LIBS-OR User Guidelines<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Documents/LIBS_OR_Guidelines.pdf>. During this revision process, we have shared drafts and received feedback from OLA's Intellectual Freedom Committee and the OLA Executive Board. We are now ready to share the latest draft with LIBS-OR members and seek your feedback!

The revised draft is available as a Google document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o0IJdsSSJFkqNgpUXLkasZxkXSmQ4ye_W0t5GfS-DTQ/edit?usp=sharing>. Please use the comment feature to share your feedback and suggestions. This will help us insure all feedback is captured and documented.

Remember to log out of Google if you would like your comments to be anonymous.

You may also send comments to library.support at state.or.us<mailto:library.support at state.or.us> if you prefer to use email.

Please submit your comments by March 6, 2020.

Arlene Weible
LIBS-OR Lead Administrator
State Library of Oregon
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>