[Libs-Or] Job Announcement Head of Adult Services-Applications Reviewed beginning March 2

Peter Leonard PeterL at wccls.org
Wed Feb 26 15:37:33 PST 2020

The Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries, a member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services is recruiting for a leader of our adult services team. The position, under the general direction of the Executive Director, is responsible for leading the adult services team to develop and provide services, programs and collections for the adults in our community.

The successful candidate possesses excellent leadership and interpersonal skills along with technical competence and the ability to work productively in a busy, dynamic environment. The position is salaried, full time, exempt and includes a full benefit package.

Applications will be reviewed beginning March 02, 2020 and will be accepted until a candidate is selected.

Follow this link for more information about the position and application process: https://library.cedarmill.org/news/job-open/head-of-adult-services/