[Libs-Or] SRP typefaces

Jane Scheppke JScheppke at crooklib.org
Fri Jan 3 12:00:06 PST 2020

Great brain -

Does anyone have a list of the fonts that CSLP used for their Summer Reading branding this year? My recollection is that this information has been made available to us in the past, though not consistently.

(I'm sure the answer is "yes, but you can't afford it," licensewise -- but knowing what they are will help me pick alternatives for my library's branding)

Thanks!

_
Jane F. Scheppke, MLIS
Assistant Director of Library Services, Crook County Library
Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 ext. 316
jscheppke at crooklib.org<https://mail.co.crook.or.us/owa/14.3.319.2/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=aIMhSZz7canS6XaBDNRRoWtySW92jzSPL_v78zl1353Vdvg6XjrUCA..&URL=mailto%3ajscheppke%40crooklib.org>
follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/crookcountylibrary/> and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/crookcolibrary/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.