[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Collection Development & Merchandising Supervisor, Hillsboro Public Library

Hillary Ostlund Hillary.Ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Fri Jan 10 17:17:01 PST 2020

Hello library friends!
Hillsboro Public Library is seeking a leader for our Collection Development and Merchandising Supervisor position who will courageously take risks, anticipate trends, and identify new avenues for promoting our library's collection of materials, partnering to inspire a culture of exceptional customer service and ensure our patron-first mission, For Everyone/Para Todos, is present in all aspects of our materials collection.
(Of note to many Oregonian librarians who know her, this position was most recently filled by Robin Doughty who we are so happy for and proud of for moving into the Director role at North Plains Public Library!)

More details and how to apply here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/2678216/collection-development-and-merchandising-supervisor
Deadline is January 24. Thank you for considering and sharing with people you think might be interested!

Hillary Ostlund | Library Manager: Cultivate!
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6560 | email hillary.ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:hillary.ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS)  http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>