[Libs-Or] Writing African American History into Wikipedia: Editathon

Bridges, Laurie laurie.bridges at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 13 12:20:17 PST 2020

Hello!

On Friday, February 28th, 2-5pm, OSU Libraries will host our second “Writing African American History into Wikipedia: Editathon” in partnership with the non-profit AfroCROWD. You can read more about our first event here: https://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol25/iss2/7/

If you’d like to participate remotely, please let me know (we still need to setup that registration page).

If you’d like to participate by joining us in the Valley library on the day of the event, please register here (limit 40 participants): https://guides.library.oregonstate.edu/editathons2020

If your library would be interested in partnering with us and AfroCROWD, please shoot me an email, we’d love to see the program grow!

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! Laurie Bridges

Laurie Bridges
Instruction and Outreach Librarian / Associate Professor
Oregon State University
OSU Libraries and Press
+1.541.737.8821

Library liaison to:
School of Language, Culture, and Society
School of Arts and Communication
INTO OSU