[Libs-Or] Women's suffrage

Rose Flores Medlock rfmedlock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 21:46:11 PST 2020

Hi Stephanie,

You may want to reach out to the Oregon Historical Society for
recommendations. As a member of The Cabinet
<https://ohs.org/about-us/board/the-cabinet.cfm> at OHS, I've heard
positive comments about the upcoming exhibit "Nevertheless, They Persisted:
The Nineteenth Amendment and Women's Voting Rights
<https://ohs.org/museum/exhibits/nevertheless-they-persisted.cfm>," and
it's possible someone at the organization or a contributor to the work
would be able to help.

Rose

--
Rose Flores Medlock
*Instructional Designer*

--
** Please reply to and change your saved details for me to
rfmedlock at protonmail.com. Thank you. **