[Libs-Or] OLA Legislative Committee, Monday, 1/27, 3-5p

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA Legislative Committee Chair ldlcchair at olaweb.org
Wed Jan 22 20:21:53 PST 2020

Are you interested in library policy and legal issues? Want to learn more
about advocating for libraries at the local, state, and national levels?
Just want to find out more about your state library association? Whatever
your interest, you're invited to attend the next meeting of Oregon LIbrary
Association's Library Development and Legislation Committee (LDLC).

LDLC advocates for pro-library policies and legislation at local, state,
and national levels. The committee is composed of variety of library
supporters from different types of libraries, backgrounds, and parts of the
state. Anyone who's interested is invited to attend our meeting on Monday,
January 27, 2020, 3-5p. Here's what we'll be discussing:

   - Agenda
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/115S4KsWGGr2Rc7kzjfAzUw2tFpFD8ErE2cubdWqO36Y/edit?usp=sharing>

We're also looking for another member, so come see what we do!

Here's the attendance info:

   - *In-person:*
   State Library of Oregon
   250 NE Winter St.
   Salem, OR 97301
   Room B9
   (Take the elevator to the basement)
   - *Virtual:*
   Online: https://zoom.us/j/321431488
   Phone: 669-900-9128 or 646 558 8656
   Meeting ID: 321 431 488

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. We'd love to see you at
the meeting!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

*****
Chair, 2019-20
Library Development & Legislative Committee
Oregon Library Association
ldlcchair at olaweb.org
541-447-7978 x314