[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] U.S. Latinx Zine Omeka Exhibit

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:52:04 PDT 2020

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arbino, Daniel <d.arbino at austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:04 PM
Subject: [REFORMANET] U.S. Latinx Zine Omeka Exhibit
To: reformanet at googlegroups.com <reformanet at googlegroups.com>

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share an Omeka exhibit and virtual curator's tour that I did
for the Nettie Lee Benson Latin American Collection here in Austin.

Here is the video of the tour (done via zoom):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLS_OhPOgM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2g1lJK_iMeaZpSUsWsWXaiLLe0L67tSkNIzAqks6hYalYHjIndzr3A9tk

And if you want to just peruse it without me, here is a link to the exhibit
in Spanish:
https://utlibrariesbenson.omeka.net/exhibits/show/latinx-food-zines/introduccion

And in English:
https://utlibrariesbenson.omeka.net/exhibits/show/latinx-food-zines

This was my first Omeka exhibit and it was a lot of fun doing it. I hope
that you folks find it enjoyable too.

Thanks,
Daniel Arbino

*Daniel Arbino, PhD*, Head of Collection Development, Nettie Lee Benson
Latin American Collection

The University of Texas at Austin | LLILAS Benson Latin American Studies
and Collections | 512-495-4427 | *llilasbenson.utexas.edu
<http://llilasbenson.utexas.edu/>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/SN6PR06MB5167BD369C0B99D980904ED9C7690%40SN6PR06MB5167.namprd06.prod.outlook.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/SN6PR06MB5167BD369C0B99D980904ED9C7690%40SN6PR06MB5167.namprd06.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias