[Libs-Or] Library Advocacy and Funding Conference

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:35:50 PDT 2020

We're excited to announce over a dozen sessions for the library advocacy
and funding conference.

Find out more here - https://bit.ly/2BRcK91

Libraries have lost nearly 20% of voter support for library funding over
the last 10 years. If this trend continues, in just a few more years we'll
reach a critical point where library funding drastically declines as more
library campaigns are lost and as state and federal legislators begin
eliminating funding sources.

That's why we're curating some of the world's best experts in the world of
advocacy and marketing to train librarians, library advocates,
associations, and friends and foundation organizations how to build
community support for library funding.

Find out more and register here - https://bit.ly/2BRcK91
This virtual conference is being held Sept 14-16th. All sessions are
pre-recorded so you can view the sessions in any order or at any time
throughout the 14th-16th. These pre-recorded sessions also allow us to make
this conference as inclusive as possible with subtitles and closed
captioning in a number of different languages.

And don't forget! 25% of all conference registration proceeds are
contributed directed to state and national library associations.

You won't want to miss out on these great sessions but check back often as
we're adding new sessions every single day.