[Libs-Or] ACRL-OR's New Round of Professional Development Scholarship

Amy Stanforth stanfor2 at pdx.edu
Thu Jul 9 10:24:41 PDT 2020

ACRL-Oregon is delighted to announce another unique round of Professional
Development Scholarship awards aimed to support E-Learning opportunities.
Thanks to a matching-fund grant from the State Library of Oregon,
ACRL-Oregon is able to offer multiple awards of up to $175.  The E-Learning
Professional Development Scholarship applications are open and *we are
currently soliciting applications for the July 31st  deadline.* Applications
will be reviewed within two weeks after the application deadline.

*How do I apply?*

Apply for the scholarship using this online form.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8Ou30vnUWGKcKwpENXGZKAAaXbx1BV4wn5zodGQytv6tv1Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*How will applications be evaluated?*

Please visit our FAQ page
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HeguO0zF-N6xHLBoLSmjhwPII8pNKIxUm1kgovp270/edit?usp=sharing>,
which contains our evaluation rubrics and answers to frequently asked
questions.

*Deadline:  Friday, July 31 2020*

For more information, contact the ACRL-OR Board President:

Candise Branum
ACRL-OR President, 2019-2020
acrlor at olaweb.org