[Libs-Or] touchless hand sanitizer

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Thu Jul 9 14:47:47 PDT 2020

I’m appalled this technology was developed with this blatant example of racism and lack of inclusivity and I think we should all complain to the companies we get the respective hand sanitizers from. We don’t actually own these hand sanitizer stations(on loan) but I will follow up if any of our other sensor systems in the library are using the same or similar sensor technology.

Esther Moberg, CPLA
OLA Past President 2019-2020
Library Director
Seaside Public Library