[Libs-Or] Tech-Talk Evaluation Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Jul 13 09:07:18 PDT 2020

Greetings!

As you're hopefully aware, the State Library of Oregon has paid for a license to distribute the Tech-Talk e-newsletter using LSTA funds which are provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services. In order to continue our financial support for this and other continuing education offerings, we are required to evaluate the effectiveness of this resource.

If you would consider yourself a regular reader of the Tech-Talk newsletters received via the Libs-OR mailing list, please take three minutes to complete the following evaluation survey by July Friday, July 31:

            https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TechTalkEval2020

In answering the survey, please think about the content of the newsletter over the past 12 months. Your responses will be anonymous and will be used in aggregate only.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Darci Hanning: darci.hanning at state.or.us or 503-378-2527.

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D5DB5B.50C9D890]