[Libs-Or] The latest issue of the OLA Quarterly is now available! Second Notice | Guest Editor April Spisak | Youth Services Take Over OLA Quarterly!

OLA Communications Committee olacommunications at olaweb.org
Mon Jul 20 17:38:45 PDT 2020

 The latest issue of the OLA Quarterly is now available! Here are the links
to the full issue and individual articles:

The Guest Editor is April Spisak of the Albany Public Library and the theme
is Youth Services Take Over OLA Quarterly!
Full issue:
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/issue/view/vol25_iss4
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/19325e0b-6c25-4343-a5f2-04dc051cd405/1>

April Spisak, Albany Public Library, Volume 25 Issue 4 Introduction | From
the Guest Editor
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_2

Theresa Misenti, Hillsboro Public Libraries, Play With Purpose at the
Hillsboro Public Library
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_3

Alec Chunn, Eugene Public Library, The Library Squad: Tweens in the Public
Library
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_4

Jaime Thoreson, Sherwood Public Library, ¡Bienvenidos! Cuentos en el
Parque: Taking Library and Other Community Services on Location
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_5

Amy Wyckoff, Beaverton City Library, Summer Outreach Crew: An Experiment
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_6

Brystan Strong, Jackson County Library Services, Consistency, Not
Cookie-Cutter: Maintaining Individuality Within a Library System
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_7

April Witteveen, Deschutes Public Library, My Life in Teen Services: Then
and Now
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_8

Sabrina Tusing & Barratt Miller, Oregon City Public Library, Baby, I Was
Born This Way! How Local Teens Helped a Library Deliver an LGBTQ Collection
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_9

Jen Ferro, Lane Community College Library, Our House is on Fire: How
Librarians can Help Young Climate Activists
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol25_iss4_10

This is the first issue to be published at Oregon State University, the new
home of the Quarterly. Thank you OSU!
The articles for this issue were written before the troubles that began
this past spring. The OLAQ Coordinator takes full responsibility for the
delay.
Want to read something nice? Here you go!

Charles Wood
OLA Quarterly Coordinator