[Libs-Or] Three Anti-Racist Actions YOU can take in your library RIGHT NOW!

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:17:18 PDT 2020

Greetings friends,

I wanted to let you know about the new blog post on Lowrider Librarian:

Three Anti-Racist Actions YOU can take in your library RIGHT NOW!

Here is a snippet:

Here are three anti-racist actions you can take today in your library:
> Give your library policies an anti-racist audit.
> Form a group from different stakeholders at your library.
> Recruit individuals from the administration of your organization, your
> union and your HR department--if possible.

If you are interested, you can read more here
<https://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/2020/07/three-anti-racist-actions-you-can-take.html>
.

Please share.

Respectfully,

Max Macias
--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias