[Libs-Or] EDI/DEI Discussion Reminder - 1 hour

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Jul 24 09:06:08 PDT 2020

Hi all,
This is just a friendly reminder that our part 2 TSRT EDI/DEI Discussion will begin in a little less than an hour.  If you haven't yet registered, I hope you can all join in at 10:00 a.m. to continue our discussion and engagement opportunity presented to you from the Technical Services Round Table: TSRT - Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Cataloging and Discovery: Brainstorming Discussion, Part 2.

This meeting will continue our facilitated discussion around what Technical Services, specifically cataloging and discovery, can be doing within our bibliographic records to help aid in the discovery of titles within our collections that speak toward EDI initiatives. Looking beyond adding titles to our collections, how do we help our customers find them?

Below are the zoom details:

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jul 24, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrdeioqjooHNYj4X3VVwCbfYeLVWhNG3GD

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Emily O'Neal, M.L.S.
Technical Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
(541) 617-7061
emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org>
http://www.deschuteslibrary.org<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/>
[Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Logo]