[Libs-Or] ACRL-Oregon Presents: Free Online Programming!

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Tue Jul 28 11:07:45 PDT 2020

With the cancellation of the ACRL-OR/WA Joint Conference this year,
ACRL-Oregon is organizing a series of free programming for the academic
library community. Our first session, *Big Little Learning: Lightning talks
and poster presentations*, will take place next *Friday, August 7th from
10-12 PST*. There is a whole slate of presenters from the Pacific Northwest
scheduled, including topics such as:

   - Small Scale IR for Community Colleges
   - #researchspeeddate: Think/Pair/Share for Online & Hybrid Courses
   - I bought a laptop: Connecting real-life experiences to Library
   research in First-Year Seminar
   - Changing Policies for Changing Times
   - Team Science: A Question of Support for Undergraduate Research
   - Co-CREATE Your Class: Fostering Student Agency and Inquiry in Academic
   Literacies
   - Libros for Oregon – Collections Connect Communities

You can view full details about the session here:
https://acrloregon.org/2020/07/28/upcoming-free-webinars/

Registration is open to any library staff person, but we are limited to 100
live attendees, so register soon!
*REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/WufyatG8VuHKjeBY9
<https://forms.gle/WufyatG8VuHKjeBY9> *

We also plan to record this session and make it available on our YouTube
channel <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqfWF4niwtaeIAhLwNUHPA>. If you
register, we will email you a link to the recording after the event.

Questions about our webinars can be sent to Candise Branum, ACRL-Oregon
President, at acrlor at olaweb.org.

*Candise Branum*
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM)
503-253-3443 x134 <(503)%20253-3443>   |   75 NW Couch Street, Portland, OR
97209
<https://maps.google.com/?q=75+NW+Couch+Street,+Portland,+OR+97209&entry=gmail&source=g>
|   library.ocom.edu

*Pronouns: She, her, hers**Want to donate? Check out our book wishlist
<http://a.co/7TjGlRX>*