[Libs-Or] DEI TSRT Discussion video links

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Jul 29 09:20:53 PDT 2020

Hi all,
Thank you to everyone who joined in with the two part TSRT (Technical Services Round Table) sponsored DEI discussion, the first held on 7/17, the other on 7/24.  It was a very fruitful discussion and I appreciate our OLA community coming together to talk about these important aspects to DEI, in particular to Technical Services and discovery of library materials.  Furthermore, I also want to thank everyone who expressed interested in our session for which you were unable to attend.

I've heard from many that they would like access to the PowerPoint discussion questions as well as the video links to the discussion.  All of these resources are now available on the TSRT website, Resources page, at the bottom we have a section dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.   I did experience technical difficulties in the part 1 discussion on 7/17, so unfortunately, we only have access to the second half of that discussion.

Link to our page is: https://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=321

Thank you once again to all invested in this discussion!  I appreciate you all!
Emily - Vice-Chair TSRT

Emily O'Neal, M.L.S.
Technical Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
(541) 617-7061
emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org>
http://www.deschuteslibrary.org<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/>
[Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Logo]