[Libs-Or] EXTERNAL: Re: Please announce: Distinguished Service Award Winner Sara Charlton

Margaret Alexander malexan4 at uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:04:59 PDT 2020

Congratulations, Sara!
-Margaret Alexander
 UO Libraries

From: Libs-Or <libs-or-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of Sara Charlton
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:55 AM
To: OLA President <olapresident at olaweb.org>; OLA Awards <olaawards at olaweb.org>
Cc: libs-or <libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: Re: [Libs-Or] EXTERNAL: Re: Please announce: Distinguished Service Award Winner Sara Charlton

Thanks everyone for this amazing award! I was surprised when Leah was at my staff party on Friday. Then I remember she was Chair of the Awards Committee and I wondered why she was there!
I have enjoyed every minute of my career! This award is the highest honor a person can receive.
I want to thank everyone that sent letters in and I want to thank the Committee and the OLA Board for selecting me for the award!
Sara Charlton
Director  Retired!
Tillamook County Library