[Libs-Or] Round 2 of COVID-19 mini-grants has now closed!

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Mon Jun 8 17:27:04 PDT 2020

Hello, and apologies for cross-posting!

The State Library of Oregon has once again received requests in excess of the reallocated funds for the second round of COVID-19 Response mini-grants<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/covid19> to libraries, schools, and tribes, which opened this morning at 8am. We have awarded over 30 grants from this round so far, and are still processing the last handful (we are working through them in the order they were received).

Please stay tuned for more mini-grant opportunities from the State Library later this summer as we work toward implementing plans for CARES Act funding.
Thanks!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/stateLibraryOR/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D63DBA.4056A580]<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>