[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals!! 2020 ACRL-OR/WA Summer Programming

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Wed Jun 10 14:41:58 PDT 2020

In supporting the safety of our library community during the COVID-19
pandemic, the 2020 ACRL-OR/WA Joint Fall Conference has been cancelled.
However, ACRL-Oregon is planning to organize free online conference
sessions, facilitated discussions, poster sessions, and more to provide
learning opportunities and opportunities to present to library workers in
Oregon and Washington this Summer. Pitch us your ideas for online sessions
(individual or panel), lightning talks, discussions you're interested in
facilitating, a poster you'd like to present online, or something else we
haven't thought of yet!

*SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIgbW_MMknRkKtxhahiyNtpOrkqrGqlyNQ6eAWrJc-080NxQ/viewform>*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIgbW_MMknRkKtxhahiyNtpOrkqrGqlyNQ6eAWrJc-080NxQ/viewform>

The deadline for submissions is Monday, June 30th, 2020. As always, feel
free to reach out directly to me if you have any questions about our
professional development offerings or suggestions for how we can support
the academic library community moving forward.

--
Candise Branum, ACRL-Oregon President
acrlor at olaweb.org

*Candise Branum*
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM)
503-253-3443 x134 <(503)%20253-3443>   |   75 NW Couch Street, Portland, OR
97209
<https://maps.google.com/?q=75+NW+Couch+Street,+Portland,+OR+97209&entry=gmail&source=g>
|   library.ocom.edu

*Pronouns: She, her, hers**Want to donate? Check out our book wishlist
<http://a.co/7TjGlRX>*