[Libs-Or] LIBS-OR delayed messages

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Jun 18 09:47:41 PDT 2020

We had a glitch in the software that runs the LIBS-OR email list that delayed delivery of messages sent on Wednesday. This explains some of the duplicate messages that were posted Thursday morning.

We believe the issues have been resolved. If you sent a message yesterday that has not yet been posted, please send it again.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions!

Arlene Weible
LIBS-OR Administrator

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Everyone counts - take the Census today at my2020census.gov<https://my2020census.gov>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]