[Libs-Or] Eloise Jarvis McGraw Award for Children's Literature

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Thu Jun 25 12:22:01 PDT 2020

CATHY!!! Woop, woop! Well deserved. Your passion for children's literature and children's interests, your playful wit, your engaging translanguaging, your distinctive characters and their fast-paced adventures -- all add up to excellence, for sure. Congratulations y enhorabuena!!

Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria

Wilsonville Public Library<https://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/lib/> |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/>

Chair, Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home>

Typical schedule Mon, Tues, Thurs

Pronouns: she/her

503.570.1582

Disclosure Notice: Despite the public closure of our facilities, the City of Wilsonville remains open for business. We have adjusted operations to efficiently maintain core City services with social distancing guidelines in place. Our goal is to remain responsive to our customers while prioritizing the health and safety of our residents, co-workers and partners in business. Need to meet? Let us know. We are happy to schedule a call or teleconference.