[Libs-Or] Hillsboro is Hiring: Librarians, Library Assistants, & Pages!

Molly Brandt Molly.Brandt at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Thu Mar 5 17:08:30 PST 2020

Hillsboro is hiring, and we have openings for Pages, Library Assistants, and Librarians.

Take a look at our hiring page at https://hillsboro-oregon.gov/libraryjobs to learn more about working here<https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/our-city/departments/library/about-the-library/join-our-team/working-at-the-library>, or head straight to our Career Opportunities portal to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro?keywords=library.

We're also hosting several open houses and a Facebook live chat to answer questions about working here, so please tune in or drop by if you're not too far away:
Facebook Live (Facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary)
Friday, March 6: 1:00-2:00pm
Join us online for a live video stream and ask questions in the comments; this video will also be available as a recording afterward!

Open House @ Brookwood Library
2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy
Saturday, March 7: 10:00am-12:00pm

Open House @ Shute Park Library
775 SE 10th Ave
Tuesday, March 10: 6:00-7:30pm

Thank you!

Molly Brandt | Librarian Supervisor, Cultivate
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-2491 | email molly.brandt at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:molly.brandt at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) |www.wccls.org
Please note: my work week is Tuesday-Saturday