[Libs-Or] Public Library response to COVID-19 (at this moment....)

John Hunter John.Hunter at ci.woodburn.or.us
Fri Mar 13 10:40:33 PDT 2020

In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus, and following along with the Governor’s statewide containment efforts, the City of Woodburn is closing the Aquatic Center and Public Library.  These closures will be effective Saturday, March 14 and will last until April 1. The decision to reopen these facilities on April 1 will be re-evaluated during the closure.

Library users: While the building will be closed, you can still access e-books and digital audiobooks through our Overdrive collection at Library2Go, and access the online catalog to view your account. Library users are encouraged to suspend their existing requests for materials (i.e. “holds”) or modify the pick-up location to neighboring CCRLS libraries. This can be done online or by calling 503-982-5262.

Library2Go link: https://library2go.overdrive.com/
Online catalog link: https://catalog.ccrls.org/

The City prioritizes the health of our community with the utmost importance and appreciates your understanding during this time.

John Hunter, MLIS
Woodburn Public Library Manager
503-982-5259 w | 503-982-5258 f