[Libs-Or] Extended Deadline for Program Proposals for ARSL Conference

Darci Hanning Darci.Hanning at state.or.us
Tue Mar 17 10:55:41 PDT 2020

Greetings!

I'm forwarding this along:

The Association for Rural & Small Libraries<http://www.arsl.org/> is extending the deadline for program proposals for the 2020 ARSL Conference to Friday, March 27, 10pm Central Time. We want to give rural and small library staff the opportunity to submit their proposals and share their knowledge with their peers in September in light of the spread of COVID-19.

Submit your session and preconference proposals here<https://forms.gle/hAEFaBUF4nuCrzJ8A>. Notifications may arrive late due to the deadline extension.
The 2020 ARSL Conference<https://arsl.info/2020-conference-main-page/> will be held September 30-October 3, in Wichita, Kansas. The conference theme is "SOAR with Libraries: Sharing Our Amazing Resources." There are currently no plans of cancelling the conference, and of course will continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19.

If you have questions, please contact Holly Mercer, 2020 Program Chair, via email hmercer at swkls.org<mailto:hmercer at swkls.org> or phone (620)225-1231.

Stay Healthy,

[cid:image001.png at 01D5FC4A.C27F4DC0]

Association for Rural & Small Libraries
info at arsl.org<mailto:info at arsl.org>

Phone 206-453-3579
arsl.org

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]