[Libs-Or] Updated: ACRL-OR Board: Call for nominations

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Thu Mar 19 09:16:40 PDT 2020

Sorry for the repeat posting, but the original email we sent out included
an incorrect link. Here is the updated information -- please consider
nominating yourself or someone else for the Board!

*ACRL-OR Board: Call for nominations*

Interested in meeting other fantastic academic librarians and serving the
academic library community in Oregon? Is there someone you know that would
be a shining addition to the ACRL-OR Board? Here is an opportunity to get
involved! The ACRL-OR Board is looking for candidates to run in our
upcoming spring elections.

The open positions are:

·        1 Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term)

·        2 Members-at-Large (2 year term)

View position descriptions and responsibilities
<https://acrloregon.org/position-descriptions/> for more information.

*How to nominate: *

To nominate yourself, a colleague, or an employee, submit our online
nomination form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf16I4CZA6xgAJL0gXAbIgeA7IYyn7DvR76XQNG1iaFr0NoYg/viewform>.
The nomination period will close on Tuesday, April 21, 2020.

*Eligibility:*

·        Vice-President/President Elect must be members of OLA and
ACRL-Oregon and ACRL national

·        Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon

*Questions?*

Please contact Michele Burke (michele.burke at chemeketa.edu) if you have any
questions or concerns about the open positions.

Thank you,

The ACRL-OR Nominating Committee

Rachel Bridgewater, Vice President – President Elect
Patrick Wohlmut
Michele Burke

--
Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon