[Libs-Or] Coronavirus information in non-English languages

Heather Pitts Heather.Pitts at state.or.us
Wed Mar 25 09:02:26 PDT 2020

The Oregon Health Authority also is publishing information in multiple languages including Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Arabic, Hmong, and Somali. You can find them if you expand the sections under "Resources for the Community" on the COVID-19 Updates page: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19

Staff at the State Library are capturing the publications for our Digital Collections and you can use our catalog to search for them: https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/results?qu=covid-19&qf=SUBJECT%09Subject%09DIGITAL+OREGON+GOVERNMENT+PUBLICATIONS%09DIGITAL+OREGON+GOVERNMENT+PUBLICATIONS

You can use the language limiter on the left to narrow your results.

Take good care,
Heather

Heather Pitts (she/her)
Cataloging Services Librarian
State Library of Oregon | Government Information & Library Services
503-378-5016 | heather.pitts at state.or.us<mailto:heather.pitts at state.or.us> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D60284.457236E0]