[Libs-Or] Face Masks

Perry Stokes director at bakerlib.org
Wed May 6 13:03:42 PDT 2020

For staff PPE, we’ve been struggling to find a supplier for bulk non-medical masks at an affordable cost.

Recently found this vendor https://maskmakersppe.com/

But are cautious as the company was only registered as an LLC in Michigan in March 2020.

https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?ID=802432469 <https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?ID=802432469&SEARCH_TYPE=3&CanReturn=True> &SEARCH_TYPE=3&CanReturn=True

So, we may just start with a small 1-3 month supply order.

Perry Stokes | Library Director

Baker County Library District | 2400 Resort St | Baker City, OR 97814

o:  <tel:866-297-1239> 866-297-1239 | m:  <tel:541.403.0450> 541.403.0450 | f:  <tel:541-523-9088> 541-523-9088 | e:  <mailto:director at bakerlib.org> director at bakerlib.org