[Libs-Or] Preventing Zoombombing - Protection Settings

Adam Lewkowsky LewkowskyA at SherwoodOregon.gov
Wed May 6 15:19:45 PDT 2020

A big thank-you to everyone who's already given me feedback on this. It was pointed out that the .pdf attachment won't stick if this becomes an active thread, so I've added it as a link as well for easy viewing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y45yhMgSsSVsP18X6QxlhIaAXXDNPJ7r/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Adam Lewkowsky
Librarian I - Adult Services
Tuesdays through Saturdays
Sherwood Public Library
(503) 625-4249

From: Libs-Or <libs-or-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> On Behalf Of Adam Lewkowsky
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 1:17 PM
To: libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [Libs-Or] Preventing Zoombombing - Protection Settings

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you are expecting this email and/or know the content is safe.

Hey all,

Recently made this document up for my library on modifying your Zoom settings and habits to minimize the risk of Zoombombing, and my library manager suggested I share it on here as well. Please let me know if there's anything you think I should add or modify for future versions.

Happy Zooming!
Adam Lewkowsky
Librarian I - Adult Services
Tuesdays through Saturdays
Sherwood Public Library

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.