[Libs-Or] Looking for examples of innovative solutions during the pandemic

Pam North pamnorth1 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:54:37 PDT 2020

Hello, Oregon libraries! Hoping you are all well and happy. I may be in
Massachusetts now, but my library heart is always with you.

So why am I writing? I am working on a piece for Library Journal
highlighting ways libraries are closing the digital divide during the COVID
pandemic - beyond offering Wi-Fi in the parking lot. Are any of you meeting
connectivity needs through more innovative solutions? Anyone tech lending?
Partnering with other organizations for access? I would love to hear from
you if you are!

Stay well and keep doing good work…

Pam North