[Libs-Or] Coursera Workforce Recovery Initiative

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at lincolncolibrarydist.org
Mon May 11 12:00:21 PDT 2020

Hi,
I just wanted to follow up on registering with Coursera, the employment
training resource that Darci sent out last week. I don't have a .gov e-mail
address so I had to go through and additional step of explaining why but
they have let me join now. When you sign up and if you don't have a .gov
address make sure to explain in the space given to do so. It will take a
little extra time but my wait was only over the weekend.
Thanks for the resource, Darci!
MK

marykay.dahlgreen at lincolncolibrarydist.org