[Libs-Or] Oregon Reader's Choice Awards: Voting period extended

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed May 13 09:23:14 PDT 2020

Good morning!

I just wanted to let everyone know that ORCA voting is officially extended through June 15. You can direct kids and teens in grades 3-12 to vote here: https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/vote-for-the-2020-orca-student-form/

Feel free to post on your website, share on social media, include in digital newsletters, and more!

We will announce the new 2020-21 lists and the 2020 winners when they're ready!

MacKenzie Ross

Youth Services Librarian

Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005

Murray Scholls Branch | 11200 SW Murray Scholls Place | Beaverton, OR 97007

www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>

mross at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:mross at beavertonoregon.gov>

Work days: Sunday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

[cid:image001.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]     [cid:image002.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]      [cid:image003.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]    @beavertonlib

COVID-19 Update<http://intraweb/news/Pages/default.aspx>: Please note: I am working remotely at this time. Response times may be longer than normal as we adapt to remote work. Also, the Beaverton City Library is currently closed and is scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Please check our website for updates.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.