[Libs-Or] Fw: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Organizational Evaluation

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Thu May 14 11:31:55 PDT 2020

Greetings,

There doesn't seem to be a way to fill out this survey anonymously.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the survey...?

Is it supposed to be filled out by library administration?

As a BIPOC, I am very hesitant to impart my experiences with racism in
libraries in such a survey.

BIPOC are often asked to bare their souls in these kinds of surveys and
what they say is often held against them.

Thank you,

Max Macias

-
Max Macias, MLS
*Pronouns: | He, Him, His |*
*Strengths:* Input, Ideation, Context, Connectedness, Intellection
IT Training