[Libs-Or] SSD professional development scholarship

Sare Webster swebster at beavertonoregon.gov
Fri May 15 11:06:56 PDT 2020

Hello all,

SSD is pleased to announce that we are offering three scholarships totaling $150 each for professional development to be awarded to members of the Oregon library community.

You may apply for a the scholarship at the google form link below.  Due date for applications is May 25th.  Funds must be used on a library related professional development opportunity by Sept 30 and you will be required to write a follow up assessment of the professional development.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWQpql4GQRKXju9pO0coDDYV4YeY9pXA5LpTvnMbdpJ0LiGw/viewform<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSfWQpql4GQRKXju9pO0coDDYV4YeY9pXA5LpTvnMbdpJ0LiGw_viewform&d=DwMFaQ&c=pslXprxdtWHFBuj41-AaSLF1gHAT1_cek1PvLND777Q&r=akLR-TAaxEcPO3HOFZ9JEuFZ2S_DPSYtVmuJmzIR018&m=4vLZ35Y3d2CPQXSefCCODJlOP5pcT4nTCeKG60ngNGI&s=Ez9ocKNRNnT86_KrTZE_3I2F98rNbTi5AvY656fuEpw&e=>
Please email olassd at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Sare Webster
They/Them/Theirs

SSD Chair

COVID-19 Update<http://intraweb/news/Pages/default.aspx>: Please note: I am working remotely at this time. Response times may be longer than normal as we adapt to remote work.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.