[Libs-Or] Marylhurst collection response to Libs-Or Digest, Vol 213, Issue 4

Kristine Alpi alpi at ohsu.edu
Wed Nov 4 14:04:42 PST 2020

Dear Lara,

The part of the Marylhurst collection in support of their Master's program in food systems and society came to Oregon Health & Science University Library when we agreed to take on that program (https://www.ohsu.edu/school-of-medicine/human-nutrition-graduate-programs/master-science-food-systems-and-society)

If the book is relevant to any aspect of food production or consumption, we would be happy to receive it.

Kris Alpi

Kristine Alpi, MLS, MPH, PhD, AHIP-D
University Librarian
OHSU Library