[Libs-Or] Recording of Racial Equity in Data Integration Session

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:07:35 PST 2020

Scientists, Mathematicians, Computer types and other data driven
colleagues,  please join us for a special antiracist session about how we
can center racial equity throughout data integration in our work at PCC.
Our guest speaker is Angela Bluhm! Event Date and Time: November 10th,
2020: 1pm PST

Session description:

Since 2019, AISP (Actionable Intelligence for Social Policy) at the
University of Pennsylvania has led a diverse workgroup of civic data
stakeholders to co-create strategies and identify best practices to center
racial equity in data integration efforts.

Angela Bluhm is an Analyst for the Educator Advancement Council in the
Oregon Department of Education. Angela worked with the AISP while serving
as Research, Data, and Communications Coordinator for the Oregon
Longitudinal Data Collaborative in the Chief Education Office and later in
the Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC).

Angela will discuss the work of the AISP, the Toolkit for Centering Racial
Equity Throughout Data Integration, and ongoing work with Data and Equity.

Recording link: https://lnkd.in/gQ9YPUm

Link to toolkit: https://www.aisp.upenn.edu/centering-equity/

--
Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>