[Libs-Or] Remembering Consciousness is Power: An Ethnographic Session with Judy Lee and Melissa Cardenas-Dow

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:42:17 PST 2020

*[Please share widely!]*
Greetings Friends!
We hope you and yours are safe and well.
Hinchas Press and Librarians with Spines presents another stimulating
session to help you through the pandemic!
Please join us in an engaging conversation about ethnographies,
scholarship, identity, books, culture and more! Librarians with Spines
editors, Yago Cura and Max Macias, Librarians with Spines Designer/Art
Director Autumn Anglin Interview Judy Lee and Melissa Cardenas-Dow about
their amazing work.
Judy and Melissa wrote an amazing chapter in Librarians with Spines Vol. 2
called:LWS2 - Remembering Consciousness is Power: Working to Center
Academic Library Outreach in the Service of Social Justice, Asian and
Pacific Islander American Ethnic Visibility, and Coalition-Building

December 7th, 2020 10am PST on Zoom!

Please register for free here:

https://www.librarianswithspines.com/post/remembering-consciousness-is-power-an-ethnographic-session-with-judy-lee-and-melissa-cardenas-dow

This session will also be recorded and put on our Librarians with Spines
Youtube Channel. <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_gm3CUZXZXcKlQxXgwBKOQ>

--
Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>