[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Tips for Teachers: Developing Instructional Materials about American Indians

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Oct 2 15:46:04 PDT 2020

Great resource. Thanks for sharing it. Just yesterday, AASL’s KQ blog had a post called “Everyday Native American Voices<https://knowledgequest.aasl.org/everyday-native-american-voices>.” Both might be helpful as teachers implement ODE’s Tribal History/Shared History<https://www.oregon.gov/ode/students-and-family/equity/NativeAmericanEducation/Pages/Senate-Bill-13-Tribal-HistoryShared-History.aspx> lesson plans for 4th, 8th, and 10th graders. (I plan to post about them on the OASL listserv.)

Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Coronavirus info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus