[Libs-Or] Technical Services Division Auraria Library Interviews Librarians with Spines 10/29/2020 1pm MT, 12pm PST, 3PM EST

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:37:39 PDT 2020

[Please share widely!]

Greetings!

Please join us for another outstanding Librarians with Spines author
showcase!

This time we are doing something completely different! Librarians with
spines editors, Max Macias and Yago Cura, along with designer
extraordinaire Autumn Anglin will be interviewed by the Auraria Technical
Services Division reading group!

The reading group has been reading Librarians with Spines Vol. 1 and will
be sure to have some great questions for Autumn, Max and Yago.

*The event takes place on Thursday, October 29th 2020 at 12pm PST.*

Potential topics covered:

   - Book publishing
   - Editing
   - Writing
   - LIS
   - And more

Audience:

   - LIS students
   - Library workers
   - Librarians
   - BIPOC LIS students/Librarians/library workers/information professionals
   - People interested in publishing
   - Information professionals in general
   - Others

[image: Auraria LWS Showcase.jpg]

You may register for this free event here
<https://forms.gle/mrmk2EzTpSdaHjxX6>.

Respectfully,

Max Macias

--
Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>