[Libs-Or] Diversity audit session for OLA 2021

Ellie Avis eavis at josephinelibrary.org
Tue Oct 13 10:13:59 PDT 2020

Hi all,
The OLA Tech Services Round Table is planning to sponsor a session on using diversity audits in collection development for the OLA 2021 Virtual Conference. If you have done a diversity audit at your library and would like to share you experience, we would love to hear from you! We are hoping to get a variety of experiences, including people working on diversity audits of adult or academic collections, the development of innovative tools and methods, plans for ongoing assessment, stories of how diversity audits are informing your collection development plans and practice, etc.

Please email me at eavis at josephinelibrary.org<mailto:eavis at josephinelibrary.org> if you'd like to join this panel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Ellie Avis
Technical Services Manager
Josephine Community Library District
200 NW C St, Grants Pass, Oregon
Tel. 541-476-0571

The unread story is not a story; it is little black marks on wood pulp. The reader, reading it, makes it live: a live thing, a story. -Ursula K. Le Guin