[Libs-Or] Virtual Programming Meetup Tuesday, October 20th at Noon with Oregon Library Panelists

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Wed Oct 14 12:26:05 PDT 2020

Oh my gosh everyone, I accidentally sent out a meeting invite to this to everyone while trying to set up a calendar event in Outlook. I AM SO SORRY.

[dwsquare2]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR