[Libs-Or] Save the Date for Virtual Fall PLD Library Director's Meeting

Laura Kimberly L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org
Thu Oct 15 09:31:57 PDT 2020

Greetings,
We normally have a fall PLD Library Director's meeting in person, but COVID-19 has complicated things. The Public Library Division (PLD) is going to host virtual quarterly meetings and trainings that will focus on a single topic in October 2020, January 2021, April 2021, and July 2021. We will be having a virtual fall PLD Library Director's meeting on Friday, October 23 from 10 am-12 pm via zoom. The discussion and presentation topic will include: community engagement with Buzzy Nielsen. In the interest of adding a little extra joy into our lives during these difficult and unusual times, Halloween costumes and dressing up are encouraged. I will send out an agenda with more information soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Zoom Meeting Information for Friday, October 23, 2020:
OLA vmeeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Fall Virtual PLD Library Director's Meeting
Time: Oct 23, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7101561524?pwd=Qit4U1B3ZW1OQk5rQ0ZHTGxuMUNmdz09

Meeting ID: 710 156 1524
Passcode: oboblove
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7101561524# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,7101561524# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 710 156 1524
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k23IEbIzh

Cheers!

Laura

Laura Kimberly

Library Director

City of Newport

Newport Public Library

L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org<mailto:L.Kimberly at NewportLibrary.org>

541.574.0600

[1557859596302_PastedImage]