[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly Author Showcase | Jennifer Patterson, State Librarian | From the Guest Editor

OLA Communications Committee olacommunications at olaweb.org
Mon Oct 19 12:43:52 PDT 2020

Jennifer Patterson is the Director of the State Library of Oregon (State
Librarian). Please download and read her introduction to the State Library
of Oregon issue of the OLA Quarterly here:
http://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq/article/view/vol26_iss2_2

>From Jennifer’s article: “My hope is that the articles in this issue not
only provide a glimpse into some of the interesting resources and services
available through the State Library but also provide ideas and strategies
that can be adapted and applied to other library environments. One of the
State Library’s primary roles is to support the Oregon library community,
and we welcome you to contact us to discuss any of the topics in this issue
or any other library-related topics."

Jennifer has over twenty years of library experience working in public,
academic, and special libraries in California, Colorado, and Washington
State before joining the State Library of Oregon in 2019. She has a
houseful of pets and enjoys hiking and exploring the beautiful Pacific
Northwest with her family. You can reach her at
jennifer.l.patterson at state.or.us

Thank you,
Charles Wood
OLA Quarterly Coordinator